Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Opposite of Hope (Day 4 of my journey)

The opposite of "hope" is "despair". From the Merriam-webster.com/ dictionary

intransitive verb : to lose all hope or confidence <
despair of winning>transitive verb obsolete : to lose hope for


That doesn’t sound like a lot of fun, so I guess I’ll stay on the hopeful path. Still I have to be careful what I hope for. The cerebral part of me feels that it’s okay to hope for bad things, but every time I’ve tried that my gut and heart hurts, so I guess I’ll have to follow my gut/ heart on this one.

Maybe that is what I am supposed to learn on this journey, to quiet my head and listen to my heart.


(A warm welcome to my newest follower. THANKS for joining.)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, follow the heart/gut which seem to versed in the laws of karma. :)

    ReplyDelete